Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let the SMOCKing begin

SMOCK

where painting and parties mix


Hello fellow SMOCKERS!

A few years ago, I came up this the idea of combining my passion for art and my joy of entertaining, into something.  That something is SMOCK!
I am super excited to begin this new venture and spread the fun of painting with the fun of having friends over for a party.

Saturday, March 31 will be the first SMOCKing party!  My friends and family will be coming by, putting on some smocks and enjoying an evening of champagne, St. Germain and cupcakes, all while letting their inner artist out.  Finally!

Pablo Picasso once said,
"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
 Throw your inhibitions aside and get SMOCKED!

More information will be available soon!
Parties reservations are available for 
smocKID parties and SMOCKing parties.

smockchicago@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment