Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hello SMocKers!

I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for the SMocKers who have donated already!  This is a really exciting time.  We are slowly inching our way towards surprising 32 young eager students at UNO Charter School.  

A chalk drawing of UNO Charter School

 A few weeks ago, I brought a group of my students to UNO in partnership and sponsorship with Do Your P'Art Foundation to create sidewalk chalk drawings.  They were amazing, but more so the students were completely thrilled.  By the end of the day, 60 third grade students were covered in chalk dust, with smiles from ear to ear. 



 
 Now imagine yourself as one of these students....how great would it be to have ONE day, just one day....of painting.
Help me SMocK them:)

please DONATE.



No comments:

Post a Comment